Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun Night In :)



We rarely have other people around during our nights in to take pictures of our family. Ian's mom was just in for a visit & she took these pics. The first pic shows us goofing off w/ Molly (she gave us her first real squealing laugh that night ... Ian & Molly were dancing to Jackson Five & she was just cracking up at her weird daddy. After a lively time of family dancing we decided to wind down by knitting some new binky holders for Molly & listening to daddy play the guitar. (Molly helped w/ the knitting as you can see. I have to say, knitting w/ wet yarn is a little harder then I thought it would be. Let's just say Molly premoisted everything for me). ;)

2 comments:

Ian Huff said...

Cute pics love :-)

Colleen said...

Oh my goodness, I love these photos, Liz!!