Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Better Toughen Up Kiddo!

Hehe ...

So today I went to hang out w/ one of my Kirkland mom friends. I had a really great time hanging out w/ her & her kiddos. It was hilarious though seeing my little tyke interact w/ her kids (she has three kids, the oldest is 4? and the youngest is 1).

So I put Molly down on her quilt to roll around & I had packed a few toys for her. The other kids were so excited to see Molly. It was cute to see the other two little ones crawling over to say hi. My little baby was surrounded by admirers. However they soon lost interest in Molly & honed in on her toys (including the 4 year old!). It was so funny! Molly isn't very territorial w/ her stuff so she just let them take her toys (we had to do continual toy swaps). I think I need to teach Molly to stand up to the other kids a little bit! Sarah & Jane were over the other day & the same thing happened then! Jane crawled over & wanted Molly's elephant rattle. We did a toy swap & as soon as Jane had the rattle she wanted to swap toys again! It's a good thing that Molly is so sharing w/ her stuff. :)

No comments: